BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Unapologetic

I'm not sorry for shit,
Really don't give a fuck what you feel,
Chicks be on there period,
Leaking and shit,
But I'm no bitch,
So don't bleed on me,
Over here trying to work,
With a nat in my ear,
Turn on a light,
Let it burn in the flame,
Its like people just want to you fail,
Hoping that you fall off,
So you feel down,
Get mad when you make a name for yourself,
Even madder when you doing better with yourself,
It's like when you breathe,
You're killing slowly,
Hating ass people,
Where's the love,
Guess it left it with that Bush guy,
But that besides the point,
I'm not sorry,
It's human nature,
Forget you haters,
You anit got shit on me,
I'm not losing nothing,
So fuck it I'm going in,
But right now I'm done,
With this,
Kiss my ass you hating pricks.

0 comments: