BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Me

I’m super,
Thanks for asking,
Just got me a star,
Now I’m moving extra fast,
Gotta love it,
Making moves in my class,
Living everyday like it’s my birthday,
So you damn right I’m a put a ring on it,
Plus I get a one up every time you play,
Guess that’s why I never die,
17 lives,
Or 17 years,
Either way,
I’m infinitely better than what you think,
So don’t think too hard,
I wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself,
Don’t breathe too hard,
It’s not good for your health,
Please be clear,
I love this here,
Poetry is my life,
Ummmm,
Scratch that Poetry is my wife,
So I guess that makes her my life too,
But no 16-bit,
Can toss my kit,
Sorry Peach,
But I’m on my own with this,
Love me,
Or hate me,
I’m still the same kid.

0 comments: