BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

10min

It takes only a few moments to change your life. Here's the few that changed mine.




10mins and I was on,
A second later and I was gone.
Didn't know what to do or say,
So I said nothing.
Didn't even show up,
Spent the next 48 hours alone in my bedroom.
Asleep,
Depressed,
Alone.
See I was stressed,
Seeing pink loins,
Blue tigers,
And red bears,
Oh my.
But that's not what scared me,
It was your beauty.
A beauty that rocked the heavens,
Something to knock the gods off their pedestals.
A beauty the questioned,
The fabric of space and time it self.
Now you see why,
Why I could never go on.
This is why I'm stressed,
Never being able to take center stage.
It is like I'm cripple,
Forever leaning on this crutch.
People claim I'm destined to fail,
The fate's told me I'm going to lose,
But my heart tells me a different tale.
My heart says,
Even the gods at one point tasted defeat,
But they rise,
So while down in the dark abyss that is failure,
Reach forward on to the light.
My heart told me,
That one day,
One day soon,
If I just think positive,
Put some will into my plan,
Success will be at my door.

0 comments: