BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Outside Looking

I’m on the outside,
I’m looking in,
I can see through you,
See the real you.

You are really extra fake,
No real people skills,
Sitting behind a keyboard,
Making fake relationships,
With fake pictures,
Of fake white chicks,
Go steal a personality trick.

Inside you're ugly,
Ugly indeed,
I see your true colors,
And it’s not blue.

See you’re more of a green inside,
Envious,
Quite frankly it’s not cool,
You talk about being hot,
But you make your friends feel blue,
Can’t you see their trying to help you,
Want to plan a trip,
Get there and sit,
Then yak it up from your keyboard,
You’re not doing shit,
You know while you stay texting,
He out there sexing,
You just look silly.

And I’m not sorry,
It’s human nature,
I’m not a bitch,
Don’t try and shit on me.

At least I’m being,
Your extra fake ass,
Letting you know what’s on mind,
While because they gave me free time,
I’m not _____,
I’ll let you know how I feel,
Now I think I’ll move on before,
Your feelings get killed.

0 comments: