BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Meaningless Feelings

Was I always like this,
All super,
Outspoken and shit,
Guess so,
It seems that way,
So I’m not sorry,
But I don’t mean to be this way,
I’m like this because people change,
They switch up with no warning,
So why be apologetic,
Cause I am,
Who I say I am,
And I don’t give a damn,
How you feel,
No,
It will not switch up,
Never,
Because I’m going shine forever,
No matter what,
Or whether not,
I got the support of my family tree,
With or without,
Princess Peach,
I think I’m going crazy,
This time around,
Talking about doing things on my own now,
Oh wow,
What’s Mario without the Mushroom Kingdom,
Still better than most,
So I’m doing this on my own,
And I’m still not sorry,
It’s human nature,
To be just like this………….

0 comments: