BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 4 of The Never Ending Period

After 4 years. 4 long years. A friend of ours pointed something weird out. It was a weird lingering smell. A smell that bother us for years. Well it is back now and it's heavier than ever. It's too strong. And with her bitchy ass attitude it's not covering it up. Somethings got to give. Pick one damn it. Either be a bitch or be a stink fly. Take your pick. Ummmm I think I understand why guys won't talk to you now. You fucking stink guys don't like stink. And being a stink elephant is a horrible mix. Well whale egos can't float above it, so you better get some fucking self confidence. Damn Sharp made the ill tight face today it was crazy. Oh well that's you maybe one of your friends will tell you. By the way we made all of $10 at that auction that I've been downing for months. Oh yeah that reminds me I spent $4 dollars so all you really made was $6 got damn. Like WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! Anyway I'm quiting soon anyway, my reasons for even doing yearbook have changed and those reasons aren't there anymore. Hell when I'm gone, just carry on. Shit don't know what the next post is going to be on. This series might in today. It's a big maybe lets see how it turns out you know, something may change. SMB out..

0 comments: