BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Mario, Dark and Daisuke




Ok of course there is Mario. But you guys who know me should know that Mario isn't the only side of me. Mario just happens to be the hero of our story. Mario is the guy who always wins. But Daisuke is the guy who for the most part strikes out with well everyone. Most guys don't like me because I'm quote on quote softer than toilet tissue. While most girls don't like me because they find me to be stuck in that friend zone. While Dark is a little spontaneous. He just gets up and go. So you see. Mario is basically the gamer and the school kid. While Daisuke is the writer and the photographer. Then there is Dark the not so collective person who would just as easily walk up to you and kiss you as well as punch you in the face.
Dark (Purple Hair)
Daisuke (Red Hair)


0 comments: