BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FLAME ON

John was right,
All little girls lie,
All little girls cheat,
And you a little girl Miss,
Missing out on life,
But I'm not here to give you any got damn pity,
Shit I'm here about to do something really silly,
Give you the time a day,
That your man can't give you,
Dating dudes in college online and shit,
He probably getting some head while I'm venting this,
Anyway this is me letting you know I'm sick of you,
Sick of games,
And the all bullshit too,
You off the list,
Were done,
Basically I'm saying fuck you,
Its not just me,
Your best friend mad too,
But me and her are different,
She waiting on you,
The bad thing is,
You're going to fuck that up too,
Repeat the thing that got her mad with you,
And why the fuck you snitching on the click,
But you know what fuck it,
I'm no bitch,
Don't try and shit on me,
Take that to that Ryan nigga,
Shit your his problem,
You not fucking up my job,
The rest of us got real lives chick,
The world won't stop for you,
And so what I'm still hung up on your friend,
I really don't give a fuck if she never call again,
Queen of Hearts always knows where she stands,
You might be right about one thing,
I might never find Peach,
Still don't give a fuck,
See I'm me,
I don't get mad when my friends are happy,
Try to break up their lives so I can be happy,
See that right their is you,
You think as a friend you be happy,
Oh no your ass gets all sappy,
And as long as I'm sad,
Your glad,
Well fuck I'm happy all day,
Every day,
By the way,
Your not a little girl,
Your a little girl trapped in a whales ego,
And an elephant body,
I really don't give a fuck how wrong I am,
I'm not sorry,
For shit I said,
Go tell who you tell,
Show who you show,
I'm writing what I feel,
Now I got to go.

0 comments: