BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 2 of the Never Ending Period

Damn when people see me they should be like FLAME ON!!!! It's day 2 of the month long period and quite frankly I'm sick of the bullshit. So call, text, IM, or whatever it is you have to do to reach that Ryan guy because this one is all about you. I'm on the fucking yearbook staff so why the hell did you move my got damn pictures. WHAT THE FUCK IS MY JOB TITLE????? It's photographer. What does photographer mean??? Photographer- produce and preserve images that paint a picture, tell a story, or record an event. To create commercial-quality photographs, photographers need technical expertise, creativity, and the appropriate professional equipment.
Oh wow. I didnt know I had to take photos with a purpose. And my purpose was to take photos for well pages in yearbook. Ok next issue before I flipout about pics. Why the fuck are my got damn pages were moved. It went from 40 something, to 59. Then it went from being done, to blank. Shit don't be mad because I have a fucking life. Oh yeah were going to the movies Friday. Teminate me damn it. Get the IP address and striaght ghost the yearbook website. Shit I would quit if it wasn't for Sacha and Mark. Plus I love pissing you off, it gets me off, like watching two girls like each other down. Anyway I got a whole poem in my head writen so I'll get back to flaming her again later.

0 comments: