BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rocket

I want to fly to place

Where loving you

Is always the same

Where everything makes since

A place where everyone

Would sit back and let you be

Tell me where to go

Where might this place be

Fly the rocket high

Away from here

Family and friends

Just don’t understand

They pick apart for reason

Not to understand the heart

I find myself to blame

Even though you say it’s yours

We all knew the ending

Though we didn’t believe it true

My intentions pure

But thy kiss was tainted

Yet it felt so right

The tingle in my chest

The thoughts in my head

Whether you felt the same

I may never know

Just fly this rocket fast and true

Cause there is only this

Nothing matters after it

If this was our last dance

Would you be happy with how it ends?

Guide this rocket to where you want it to be

If this was your last

Could you get it all off your chest?

If this rocket crashes

Would you have enjoyed your last breathe?

We only have this rocket

It’s our last bet

0 comments: