BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our Last Song

She tells me things
That I do not want to hear
She shows me things
That I do not want to see
I tell her there is nothing
That I can do
I say what I mean
She says I'm alright
But I'm dying
To feel alive again
Why am I dying
To live?
If I'm breathing right now
My pulse is real
My heart beat is fine
Yet there is something
On my mind
I have no doubts
Live with no regrets
But these butterflies
In my chest
Tell me I'm right
Say what you mean
Tell her she's right
Cause we might not live tonight
Walk into the abyss
If I'm dying tonight
Just take my hand
And let me die
On your sweet lips
Ohhhh
Why must it end like this?
We just gotten close
And they are now ripping us apart
May you grant my last?
Please allow me to die
On this kiss
Wrapped in my arms
Into the night
Would you risk your life?
For just one more night

0 comments: