BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Going Home

I'm coming home
Where my kingdom awaits
Where they have forgiven
My many mistakes
Where they shall not cast judgment
Where riches and fame
Are just a step away
But I much rather be
In this foreign land
With you my love
Sipping lemonade
Hand in hand
A home without my love
Isn't a home at all
It's just another place
To lay my head
Please don't let me fall
We're up so high
But temptation is a cloud away
I'll hold you higher
If you resist
Cause I'll be back to you
Sooner than you think
Count the days my love
And it will drag along
Let your mind wander free
Then your heart will stay true
I have nothing to hide
My soul is in my eyes
Can you see our truth?
They can't see pass my shades
And that's why I sing
So I can find you again
Home it's where the heart is 
So I can truly come home
My heart is with you

0 comments: