BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love 2012

Hey you,

Over there in your jacket all snug,

Would you mind coming over here?

Why, you ask,

Just so I can hold you in my arms,

Count your heartbeats,

And do whatever it is you ever dreamed of.

You say you want to fly,

Well how high love?

We both we’re falling,

But you were strong enough to catch me,

And now we stand the test of time,

How long will it last,

Cause we haven’t seen much of another,

We spend all our time with each other,

I run my fingers through your hair,

Yours down my spine,

We are playful,

We are real,

Everything I ever wanted to be, there are

Many things I wish we could do,

I would give you the world if I had it,

Leaving everything behind,

Yes we are young,

But we are in love,

Can you feel it?

Am I just rushing things?

Marriage is too soon,

Please don’t take that wrong,

Because I do love you,

Even though people say its too soon, that it is more

Likely to be that other word,

Lust that we all confuse with love,

Just trust me,

Take my hand,

Because when the world,

Begins a new at midnight tonight,

Know that I want to spend,

My last hour with you.

Cause everything

Is everything

When we realized

Everything was over

Before we pulled everything closer

And if this is the last poem

I wrote before everything  was truly over

Then everything

Would still be everything

Because being next to you

Makes everything alright

The feelings inside

And everything I feel outside

Is alright

Yes you make everything

Alright

0 comments: