BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Queen and I

I wish I could dance
The night away
On a single prayer
But love I'm an atheist
With a Napoleon complex
Does my prayers get answered?
Jesus is your virtue
And your the one I cling to
I want to be freer than my speech
Cause I can't say shit
Without offending the priest
I won't hurt
If you don't try to change me
I won't cry for you
If you do
You won't succeed
In my transformation
I'm going to dance
With my hands above my head
Cause I can't dance on my prayer
Just don't crucify me
For who I am
Because they all ready condemn
For the things I do
For the things they do not understand 
I won't cry
If you do
It's your choice
It's up to you
I am not what they make me out to be
But I seem to play the role 
I'm sitting on the edge of glory
The queen and I
In between the gates
Of damnation and paradise
Jesus is your virtue
Do I fit your picture?
The queen and I
Two outcast
Waiting on our lovers
To make the final choice
It seems so wrong
Yet it feels so right
The queen and I

0 comments: