BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Kombat of the Soul

And if we live in this world
A world where we do
What we think is best

You won't leave
I've come to early
I came to late

Let's kill tonight
Because you're still hurting
Yet that sting may be soothing

I want us to fly
I want us to laugh
I want us to dance

But you won't just dance to anything
After all music is all you've got
You're just waiting for the right song
 
I miss you
Don't say goodbye
I miss yesterday
And all the memories
But for now and maybe
Forever
We must smile like Sarah
Like Sarah because
With her smile we know
She doesn't care

Cause it's killing me inside
Just to look at you
Why is it killing me inside
To not let you know

We made our choices okay honey
Everything is going to be alright
Let the Scorpion heal your wounds
And not the Lin Kuei
Freeze your heart

Between the flames
And the games
May your heart
Remand the same
Keep this promise
And I will stay
To the end
If you stray
Everyday I'll look away
She'll keep me warm
After all he'll keep you safe
For now and maybe forever
Everything must be okay

Our love
Born on bad terms
Will always be in our hearts
If it sparks again
I'll be there too
Crashed landing back home
On the moon

0 comments: