BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thank You AS/ER

When you meet me I was weak

I was smitten

By this girl

Who turn out to be a succubus

Damn

My life force she sucked

And all you said was

“Cheer up things will get better”

Or something along those lines

I didn’t like being like that

You didn’t know me

So where do we go from there?

You held my hand

In the dark of night

Explored the darkness of my soul

And then became my light

Between me and you

You might have saved my life

Before we walked

I stood in the middle Main

Before the E.R. or a red car

I chose the ladder and ended near you

I didn’t know that day

That I’d be looking for roses to sniff

And would be keeping one close to my heart

But alas you don’t know me

Where do we go from here?

Hopefully hand and hand

With a nice flower in my ear.

0 comments: