BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Course Outline

I see you today
After our amazing weekend 
Changed
Like reverted to your old self
How you where when I met you
Brokenhearted
Tossed away 
Forgotten
Wait what's that?
A spark
A change in the force
A decision has been made
I know you aren't happy with me
But hopefully this will past
I was scared of just this
The rose is sweet
You are too
You said she deserve me
So I we both knew
What we might lose
The scars will heal
As the time passes
Out last 48
I will always remember
You will always be that girl to me
No matter what happens
Killed my pain you have
After all the trouble 
Through the woods
It was amazing 
Everything was amazing
Safely rocking back
And forth in your arms
Flowing with the many
Emotions we now deny
Cause new
Emotions now flourish 
My thoughts race
I can't explain it yet
Love this feeling I do
Yet I feel like
I may lose another friend
I'm lost in a sea of thoughts
But this doesn't matter
As long as we end up happy
Us three or you two
As long as I never see
Either of us broken
Like that again

0 comments: