BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Another Night

Another chance encounter
A crazy night it has been
A night that didn't go as planned
An innocent night
Just like the last
We had fun
We laughed
We smile
We held
But unlike the last kissed
We acted on our thoughts
Again we had fun
But was tonight innocent?
We never intended it to go that far
I'm scared that this may hurt us
But will it be the fall?
My thoughts are
Forget the would
They don't know what happen
To be honest
I don't either
It really is just between us
Cause lady
You were on fire
And you took to place
That I haven't seen in a while
It was bliss
Like a dream
It started with a sweet kiss
I wish we could have another one like it
That is up to we
The next decision is up to me
Unfair but clear
I know I need to make it
Yet I don't know what to do
If only it was as simple
As writing this
If only it was as wonderful
As kissing you
If only this decision
If only
If only
If only it was as amazing
As wonderful
As beautiful
As you

 

0 comments: