BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Neverland

Dear Ms. Pan,
You’ve got  me
You’ve made me believe in forever
Forever young
Thank you.
But sadly this is a fantasy
No one is forever
We all grow up
As long as we leave Neverland
I’m sorry for trying to take you away from it
I thought you were ready
Obviously not
My bad for trying
Thank you.

You held my hand through
Neverland
I guided you through the dark
Neverland
You made me smile
Neverland
You made me laugh
Neverland
You made me cry
Neverland
I fell for your game
Neverland
People warned me about you
Neverland
Since the first mistake
Neverland
I didn’t believe them
Neverland
So I gave you another chance
Neverland
Another shot at this
Neverland
Right they were
Neverland
Again you hurt me
Neverland
Here I am cold, sad, broken
Neverland
But you will never get that chance again
Neverland
Neveragain

0 comments: