BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Usher - U Got It Bad



Damn, I know I need to be in bed,
But I can't get you out of my head tonight,
I hung up, just to text you,
Looked at your picture, so I can be next to ya,
I can't sleep, can't eat, all I can do is speak,
Wait.........
Can't do that when your asleep,
So allow me to write, for now what I can speak.

You make me feel complete,
It's quite neat,
Because no matter what,
Thus experience between us is unique,
You understand my fits,
Even though you pick,
And poke it,
You understand the signs,
Thats just fine,
You're the answer to the question that no one would dare ask,
That might not make sense right now,
But you are that puzzle,
That I just can't crack,
And I love that.

No words can describe the feeling,
So I must end it here,
Sincerely Maurice my dear.

0 comments: