BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Revelation

     Yes I'm an addict. Okay I'll admit it. I'm addicted to lots of things. I come to face my reality, some of my habits might be life treating. Like sitting in a dark room and writing/typing till my eyes hurts and my hands go numb. Or zoning out to Eminem albums all night. Even though they maybe some of the best rap albums I ever heard, that doesn't mean they need to be what I'm drifting away to. Hell even listening to all my friends problems may be one of those bad habits. But seriously, I don't know what to do about this. Finals week I stayed up more nights editing poems than I study for exams. I think I did this all semester looking back, hell all school year even.   Acceptance is the first step to recovery. But I don't think writing and music is the problem. It could be all the violent video games I put in my system. That could be it, many of my past relationship have failed because of video games, not poetry. On second thought let me do some more soul searching before I start kicking habits to the curb. Ah man its the same song and dance. Two steps forward three steps back. Back to the drawing board.

0 comments: