BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dreaming

Could you imagine,
Just for a second,
Us standing out in the rain,
Kissing and reminiscence,
Thinking back on the days,
The days, that me and you had our way,
And then I woke up,
Laying all alone,
Rolling over go back to sleep,
Just so I could repeat,
This time I hear your sweet melodies,
You know the ones that turn night terrors,
Into sweet dreams,
Sweet cello cords,
That fill my white board.

Now could you take the time out,
To do it again,
Could you imagine,
Just for a second,
Us sitting in the room,
Looking into each other eyes,
Seeing nothing but truth,
Realizing that this love,
Is bigger than the world,
Two love birds on this planet,
Looks like ants when they scan it,
And in this crazy place,
We just sprinters,
Running a win-less race,
But as long as we are together,
None of this really matters.

While we are sitting,
And thinking,
Lets pretend,
That airplanes in the night sky,
Are like shooting stars,
Because that wish right now,
Would bring to your side,
Because no is promised a tomorrow,
Only God knows,
But if I got you,
With me,
If today was my last day,
I'd sleep peacefully.

~This steamed off of a dream that I had. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

0 comments: