BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Untitiled

I said, Do you have the time, to listen to me whine?
Cause lately that is all I've been doing,
She ask me who's on the other line,
I say someone you will miss every time.
As the world spins round,
I feel like I'm fading to the background.
She tells me I'm vine,
Whenever we talk it's always the same,
I swear the world revolves around me.

But she knows I truly care,
Why else would I be here,
Went from the phone,
To standing outside her door,
Just wanting to hear her in person.
She knows what is on my mind,
Even though I'm pretending to be fine,
But I want to know what is up with her.

I ask her what is on her mind,
She doesn't even want to give me the time,
Talking bout why did I even come here.
So I tell her about my fears,
All hopes and dreams, that I hold dear,
Then I ask her to come near.
She takes a few steps,
Tells me to walk the rest,
So I say to her what is next,
Where do we go from here?

I look into her eyes,
Sadness seems to be the reply,
Then I break down and cry.
She gives me a sigh,
Says you do this every time.
Here is whats on my mind,
Each word holds a different story,
A different memory to me,
Each one is of we,
Or at least what we use to be.

So now we sit,
Part of me wishing I would quit,
But she my drug,
And I'm hooked to it,
She laugh and say,
Boy, you got a problem,
And you not fooling no one,
But yourself, love is a game,
And you're losing it to yourself.

And I reply,
With a sigh,
Would you have it any other way...

0 comments: