BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Death's Song

Some days I sit, staring out my window
Watching this world pass me by
Sometimes I think about ending it all
I almost break down and cry

Sometimes I think I'm crazy
I'm crazy, oh so crazy
Why am I here, Am I just wasting my time?

Because when I see these people
My thoughts get oh so evil
I all make sense when I look into the sky

Sometimes it feels like the world's on my shoulders
Everyone's leaning on me
Cause sometimes it feels like the world's almost over
But then it come back to me

I know this might sound twisted
I know I might seem demented
But with all the people in the world
Only a few is worth of my attention

And those few are the only ones
That can hurt me
Because the rest are pest
And like pest thoughts of them are laid to rest

No one can stop
Nobody can catch me
But when she speaks
A chill runs down my spine

The clouds begin to clear
And I see hope is near
Even though my eyes are filled with fear
I feel safe just to hear..............

0 comments: