BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Toxic by Maurice

Baby, can’t you see?
I want it,
A gal like you,
Should wear a warning,
It’s scary, I’m rushing.

There is time and a place,
But I just can’t wait,
Baby, give me it
You’re fucking sweet,
Don’t you just love this?

You’re running through my brain,
I can’t calm down,
You’re body is driving me insane,
I can’t wait, just give me it,
I know, I’m loving this.
Can I kiss you now?

With a taste of your lipsI'm on a rideYou're toxic, I'm slipping underWith a taste of poison paradiseI'm addicted to youDon't you know that you're toxic?And I love what you doDon't you know that you're toxic?
Now I’m hooked,
I hope you know that you’re toxic.

It’s getting late,
But I’m not giving up,
We’re messing up,
Because our bodies touch,
My head rush,
I take a sip, from my lust cup,
Surely it’s taking over me.

The temp rises,
It’s getting hot,
It’s just me and you,
I’m looking for your spot,
“Ahhhhhh” ,
Is what I hear,
I got you,
You want it,
I just can’t wait.

With a taste of your lipsI'm on a rideYou're toxic, I'm slipping underWith a taste of poison paradiseI'm addicted to youDon't you know that you're toxic?And I love what you doDon't you know that you're toxic?
Now I’m hooked,
Thanks for sharing your toxin.

Intoxicate me now,
I need it now,
I crave it now,
I’m screaming,
I think I’m ready now,
Are you ready now?

0 comments: