BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Front

Oh today I met some wonderful people. Their was Source, Noodle, Lloyd, Shanelle, Hasan and a few other pretty cool people. Sorry if I didn't remember your name, but life goes on. If actually listen to Shanelle album as I write this. After that Hasan album is going in my tape deck. I totally love the team work of Noodle and Source the way the words tied in with the violin sorta scared me. The whole time there was great over all. I almost forgot, I totally pissed off Sacha and Rashiek. I'm sorry guys but you know I love my suicide poems. But as promised I'll do a less graphic piece. I'll show you what I was writing while I was there.

As I sit in this bright room,
Watching all the talent be shown,
I wonder to myself,
What would I do if the spotlight finds me?
Would I coward in fear,
Go attack it head on,
Or play it close to the vest?
Well I guess I'll have my chance to find out,
I don't even remember who pointed my notebook out,
All I heard was Sacha and Rashiek telling me to go on,
Not knowing that I was comfortable with my whole library of poems,
They push.
Oh well time to show everyone what I got............................

That all I have so far I continued on the bus but stop to do this when I got home.
To be continued when I have the time.

By the way Malcolm your getting better from the last time I heard your flow. Good job would love to hear you finish a piece one day.

0 comments: