BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Car Crash, Hospital Time, Break.

Shit not to long ago I was crossing the street,
Then BAM a car sweep me off my feet.
Got rushed to the emegrency room,
Thought I was going to meet my doom.
Then the doctors walk in,
I saw my life come to an end.
But then I went under the knife,
And they stuck a tube in my chest,
It was a real bloody mess.
Then they stuck me in a hospital bed,
I just knew I was dead.
But you came to see me,
We talked all day and night,
I loved it,
I think it made me heal quicker,
Because a week and 3 days later,
I was out of that place.
Your sweet embrace,
Is what I craved the whole time in the pen,
You gave it to me,
Your warmth,
Your kiss,
Your body pressed against mine,
Is all the healing I'll every need.
Those lips on mine,
Eases all the pain inside,
My lips on your skin,
Make the my hole feel whole.
You made my break,
But did I make yours?


0 comments: