BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The End Or The Beginning

Dear Special,

With the break coming to a close. The hell in which I once loath is looking like a happy place right now. When you get to the gates of hell and you look Death in the eyes, you realize life isnt that bad. Because break was awsome we shouldn't dwell on it to much. There is a whole world out there waiting to be discovered. Only wish we could have done it together. Oh well life goes on. Just promise me this. No more tears, and no more frowns. We both can't be moody. Beside break was a blast. It could have ended better but what can we do. I wouldn't have spent it any other way. So I guess I'll see you in hell Monday.


Love,
Maurice
P.S.
The akwardness is just a faze it will go away like any bad situation. It just might take a few moments. But you're strong I believe you can handle it.

0 comments: