BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To Spread Some Cheer: Oh Friendship

Hey there Miss Bunny,

I’m jumping around like things are funny,

Even though you look sad and blue,

You should know this words I speak are true,

Don’t you know you my true friend,

It’s rare to find one that stick to the end,

Like you,

It’s true,

Real friends are 1 in a billion,

What’s the odds we meet in a city with 8 million?

So don’t you worry about what others may do or say,

Just know whenever you want we can sit and play,

Or walk and talk,

Like people do,

It’s true,

Though I don’t fully know you,

I feel like we been together for years,

To peas in a pod,

Like we knew each other when we were kids,

Wouldn’t that be sweet?

Oh so neat,

You’re so sweet,

Never skip a beat,

This friendship is……..,

Like a beautiful haiku,

Just like you,

Specially beautiful.

0 comments: