BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Farewell Address

I’m 19 years as of August 26, 2010. But this may very well be the last thing I do. I’m done with this world, this life, this meaningless existence. There is nothing left for me here. So blog this is it, our last hooray because today maybe the end. I don’t know what to do anymore. I can’t even find the strength to put these words together. But alas I should of seen this coming, because it always come to this. This may be a hiatus, or this may very well be the end. Whatever it is this is my last work for now.

___________________________________________________

The sun is no longer shining,

The moon no longer glows,

As we pull the curtain over this one,

Let it snow, let it snow let it snow,

The flowers no longer grow,

It seems his heart no longer beats,

His blood no longer flows,

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow,

Alas this chapter has ended,

His skin no longer flush,

No more shall he blush,

He is cold, is cold, so cold.

0 comments: