BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Untitled

I'ma space bound rocket ship and your heart's the moon,
And I'm aiming right at you,
Right at you,
250 thousand miles on a clear night in June
And I'm aiming right at you,
So you can keep knocking but won't knock me down,
No love lost,
"I realize"
It's a little too late to say sorry now,
You ran me into the ground,
But what comes around goes around,
"So"
Promise me if I cave in and break and leave myself open,
That I won't be makin' a mistake,
I'm some kind of emotional roller-coaster,
I can see these people's ears perk up as I begin,
"But"
I'm alive again,
More alive than I have been in my whole entire life,
"Because"
It's like an explosion, every time I hold ya wasn't jokin' when I told ya,
Ya take my breathe away,
You're a supernova,
"She's the shit"
But you know nothing bout her,
"Born January 4, bout the year 92,
And for you"
I'll do whatever it takes,
When I'm with you, I get the shakes,
"But at the same time"
There's no limit on how far I would go
No boundaries, no lengths,
"As soon as you leave"
My body aches,
I have zero strengths,
250 thousand miles on a clear night in June,
And I’m so lost without you, without you, without you,
"Do you understand that,
I would do anything for you,
To show you how much I adore you,
And when it comes to this love game,"
You're the same as me,
You're just as blinded,
"By the lust, the trust,
Everything else that is us,
I realize ,"
You don't get another chance
Life is no nintendo game,
"So why you keep letting me comeback,
I realize it isn't just me,
But I understand,"
Baby please come back, it wasn't you. Baby it was me,
Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems,
All I know is I love you too much, to walk away though,
I'm tired of the games,
"I just want you back,"
I'll never let you down again, "I swear"
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest,
"After you said there was no feelings,
That has been killing me inside,
Forcing me to try to keep my distance,
But I can't,
You pull me in but this is becoming a rant,
The point is I love you,
And I put no friendship above you,
I told ya,"
You take my breath away, you're a supernova
And I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon
And I'm aimin' right at you
Right at you
250, 000 miles on a clear night in June
And I'm aimin' right at you



I want you to know that when I wrote this, I was inspired by you. I happen to been thinking about you the whole time I sat up listening to this album. I found myself writing and borrowing things from the songs, that I decided to highlight them all. I mean if you're reading this then I hope you read everything before this. I hope you understand everything I was trying to get across to you. I put the color code at the bottom if anyone else was reading this and was wondering what songs I was referring to. But if this messages is getting across to you give me a call , write a reply, send me some type of feedback or sign that you still care. You obviously could still see how I feel about you.

Eminem - Space Bound
Eminem ft Lil Wayne - No Love
Eminem ft Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
Eminem - Not Afraid

0 comments: