BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ah Okay

So its okay for me to live,
As long as I do what you want,
Its okay for me to be myself,
As long as I check in with you,
Its okay for me to have plans,
As long as I'm read for disappointment,
Its okay for me to be excited,
As long as I'm excited about you,
Its okay for you to be right,
As long as I'm wrong,
Its okay for me to write,
As long as its a song,
Its okay for me to tell the truth,
As long as I say sorry after,
Its okay for me to listen to my music,
As long as I turn it off when you call,
Its okay for me to post this,
As long as I censor my feelings,
Its okay for me to care,
As long as you aren't mad,
Its okay for me to love,
As long as its you,
Its okay for us to stand side by side,
As long as you want,
Its okay with me,
As long as you're happy,
Its okay.......

0 comments: