BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shot to the Heart

(Intro)
I've been lonely, I've been waiting for you
I'm pretending, and that's all I can do
The love I'm sending ain't making it through to your heart
I hope you just don't hear me,
I hope you understand....

(Verse)
Boom, since I lost you I'm lost too,
First time I picked up the pen since last we spoke boo,
Sorry for whatever pain I might cause you,
Lord knows I'll end it all for a part two, but to
be fair I know you said we through, I've been crying,
Writing it for a while, the tears are freezing,
My heart has frozen over,
All the wounds heal when I sleep, cause this right here cuts real deep,
I just hope you forgive me.

(Hook)
You've been hiding, never letting it show
Always trying, to keep it under control
You got it down, and your well on your way to the top
but there is something you forgot

(Verse)
You forgot about the nights, after the boyfriend fights
Forgot about the lies, the bright lights,
But I remember everything,
From the time we first hugged, to the time we first kissed,
I remember all the fights, all the suicidal fits,
I remember the fuck you, and the fuck this,
Things we did, that we can not speak,
You make me feel amazing, you make me feel like shit,
Flip it to your way, you probably say the same shit,
(but there is something you forgot)
If you take away the world, you take away the rock
What piece of sanity do I got?

(Hook)
You've been hiding, never letting it show
Always trying, to keep it under control
You got it down, and your well on your way to the top
but there is something you forgot

(Verse)
Looking around for something, something you that swear don't exist,
Something that isn't there, but it feels oh so real,
How can I have hope for someone, when hope has cause me this,
Hope is the falsehood, that got me writing this,
Right now feeling worst than dog shit,
Bullet to the chest couldn't compare,
(You got it down, and your well on your way to the top)You want the friendship to grow, but you want the love to go,
But umm not totally, cause you claim to love me,
And I was in love with you, but you're not in love with me,
Your a loaded gun........no safety........BANG!

(Hook)
You've been hiding, never letting it show (I've been trying, never letting you go)
Always trying, to keep it under control (Always crying, letting the emotions go)  
You got it down, and your well on your way to the top (You got it now, and we're at the top)
but there is something you forgot (There some shit that I forgot)

(Verse)
I just wanted to thank you for all the good time, laugh about all the bad,
Remember me going to the hospital, and who I called first,
With a hole in my lungs, speaking you words on my last breathe,
Laid up in the bed, seen you everyday for a week,
You held my hand, kissed me on the cheek,
Swore that everything would be alright,
I remember almost everything you said, and everything we did,
From 9th grade to now kid,
Things were a little different then, than the way they are rocking now,
But I guess that's just the way it is, at least right now,
Just remember all the love, as I remember you,
And know this song was from me to you.

(Outro)
The love is flowing,
Maybe someday it can grow,
But right now, it's staying at home,
The love that was sent, I hope it reaches your heart,
And that my touch you haven't forgot.

0 comments: