BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Art of......

As if I need a reason to write. Today someone said to me the most provocative stories are told by women. And to me a sex story is a sex story. At the end of the day the best on deals with a man and a women having unadulterated sex then climaxing at the same time. Also having multiple climaxes in the story would be awesome. Another thing that a good provocative story does, is get you in the mood. If it doesn't then it wasn't a good story. Zane one of the most provocative authors has giving me many things to think about at night or while in the moment with that special someone. Sex isn't just going through the motions, it is an actual art form. Each movement interweaves the bodies in new shapes and forms that are special and unique to the people making the art. But I'm rambling, I was talking about provocative writing, not sex. Just take note that writing and sex are two completely different art forms and just like most art forms when you blend them you get something lovely. 

0 comments: