BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

RIP Wesley Bell

It has been over a year since i started this blog. Part of me cries to know how long I've been going. But this post isn't about that. It's about my friend in the sky Big Wes. Wesley Bell, we went to Frederick Douglass Academy IV together. From 6th to 12th grade. Wesley always looked like a teddy bear, a big teddy bear. I remember playing DS with in class with Wes. Hell does anyone remember the fight me and Wesley had in the lunch room?? It was crazy but damn I'm definitely going to miss you Wesley. You will never be forgotten. 

And happiness just left cause I heard Wesley is gone from us.
RIP Wesley Bell
Why must the good die young??
~Maurice Brown II

[Fear]::Drake  [dancing in the rain]::Blu  [mixtape vents]::charles hamilton   {RIP MY NIGGA WESLEY}

[hiatus]:::{RIP MY NIGGA WESLEY}
 ~ Aaron Reid


REST IN PEACE MY BIG BROTHER WESLY IT FEELS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY WE WAS MOCKING EACH OTHER N NOW YOUR GONE YOU WILL BE MISSED LOVE U
~ Saleisha Steward

Most definitely not in the mood to talk. R.I.P Wesley (Pookie) -- Definitely unto the next one.--

~ Kendrea Scotland

Knew yu since I was 11 n now you gone...RIP Wesley...
RIP Wesley...we ♥ you!!
~ Linda Gerald


I lost my lil brother, my heart, a piece of me, 1 member of the only fam that I have smh..

    Love you BIG WES R.I.P. Homie you will always be with us..
~ Shamel Owens


R.I.P to my homie wesly u alway been ther for me thanks
~ Anton H.

R.I.P. W3sl3y :'(
~ John Thomas

Missing my cuddly bear Wes ( R.I.P). If I could turn back the hands of time and tell him that he was a really terrific guy before this tragic event I would. I would give anything to have him on this earth I would.ILY Wes <3
~ China Joseph

RIP WESLEY AND JESSICA'S MOM
~East1blue *cant spell your name I'm sorry*

Gone but NEVER forgotten.....I love all of you
~  Winifred Odom Patterson

RIP Wesley
~ Shanita Shantey Mcleod

We love you Wesley. R.I.P.
~ Clarence Edmondson III

Wow. . . just wow. One of the best person's I met in that school and he's gone. . .
~ Emily Vasquez

WORD YO IT JUS SEEM LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY 9TH GRADE WE PLAYIN FOOTBALL OUT SIDE IN THE YARD R.I.P FDA FAM ALL DAY
~Michael Buckley-Moore

well done cj...wesley is truly missed and his family is in our prayers....its sad when the young is taken from us but even more dreadful when the person was so high-spirited. wesley u always made me laugh...everytime i saw u ur wrds 2 me were "hey Girll" lol....i mean we hurting right now because we would have never thought but through all the ... cries and pain we kno tht u are in a better place. we love u wes and u will forever remain in our hearts.... r.i.p. wesley bell we celebrate the time u were here with us and sad tht u had to leave us...
~Takyra Boone 

HE sure will be missed am happy that i did have a friendship with him he was so funny and sweet rip much love.
~T. Lutchman

U never kno wen ur time here on earth will b up... Live ur life to the fullest... RIP wesley bell... U'll b misseD nd 4ever apart of da FDA family!!! this was a touchnin and great tribute... still cant believe hes gone.. wes was down wit da fda fam since 6th grade.. lookin at him u would never known he was sickk he always was a bundle of joy always makin u laugh always keep u entertain and was always dere wen it was time to fight.. RIP WES u'll never b forgotten!!!!!
~ M. Nicholls

The alumi family was always close sad to hear thats u r gone but Wes u was a great human being so0 soft and warm always nice I lovee you and I miss.. Cj this is beautiful and touchin tribute... Rest in Peace Wes.. Everybody has to stay strong for his family...
~Nichole Hudson

This was a really good tribute. Alumi is like family, you dont want anything to happen to them.
~ Kristal Miller
Thank you for all the love...had to do this one for the homie...nothing but love for em...never forget em...smh
~ C.J. Sinclair 

Well said Cj RIP big Wes u will truely be missed
~ Jarryl Mckey

Clarence this was amazing. Smh I still cant believe hes is gonnee. Rest In Peace Wes !!!
~ Porcha Parker

Wow I'm still in awe.This is something very hard to believe & I CAN'T believe that it is happened to one of our own. May you FOREVER rest in peace Wesley. Your time here was short BUT it was well spent / splendid. I love you lotsss & I will truly miss you. R.I.P Wes
~ Kiara De Gourville

DAT WAS REAL GREAT CJ....FDA FAM REALLY KUM TOGETHA IN TIMES OV NEED.....LIFE IZ TO SHORT....R.I.P WESLEY.....GREAT TRIBUTE.....U'LL B FOREVA MISSED
~ J. Cornelius

 
RIP Wesley u will truly b missed. from da whole FDA IV family we luv u and our deepest and warmest feeling of concern gos out 2 ur family. great job CJ
~ Chevelle Farquharson

I agree with Tasia; very content and truthful CJ ; Thnx... Love and Miss u Wesley
~ Aniyah Dani Moore


daaaam wes..1203 l0ve forever 
0mg this not even good..dam wesley why you..imma miss you wes..r.i.p ..gone but never forgotten..dam smh cant even beleive dis .. this was very a piece of art c.j
~ Ursula Jennifer Delarosa
beautiful
~ Yakeema Bunch


I really Couldnt Have SAid it Better ,.. I LOVE You Wesley Bell And That Will NEVER Change !!!!!
~  Tasia Monèt Lawrence


I Love U Wes ! u are safe and pain free in heaven ! R.I.P Wesley Bell ! T_T
~ Keoni Dobson 

This is just some of the love for you Wesley that I can get my hands on. No one can even express how you made us feel. It is very sad that you are gone. I hope you find you peace in the afterlife. Keep your head up everyone, this is what Wesley would ask of us. Let us never forget him.

With all the love in the world and on the behave of myself and my family,
Wesley thank you for the life you have lived,
Love Maurice.

0 comments: