BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Things Change. But can I deal?

I'm upset. I lost my key and it had me down for a while. But that what isn't borthering me. I'm scared. I got class tomorrow, you know my first one. And I don't know if I'm ready for it. It is like the important one. PSY-103-02 it is scary. But that doesn't borther me. It is you. You are changing and I respect that. I don't even know whe it started happening. You started growing up. I love that. Your all grown up now. But I'm scared you might be into a more mature kind of guy now. Maybe it is the whole not talking thing. But I made you a promise and I'm going to stick to it. I rather be sad thinking of you, than happy being without you. When we get together again in person I will love it, I truly miss you. Can't wait to see you again love...................

Love Maurice

0 comments: