BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Forever Remix

[Chorus:]
It may not mean nothing to ya'll

But understand nothing was done for me

So I don't plan on stopping at all

I want this shit forever man, ever man, ever man

I'm shutting shit down at the mall

And telling every girl she the one for me

And I ain't even planning to call

I want this shit forever man, ever man, ever man

[Me:]
F. O. R. E. V. E. R.
You don't know shit about it

People bitch and moan about it

I put my blood sweat and tears into this

Then you come around and try to make a damn change to it

LOL SMILY FACE

Bitch nigga go back to myspace

Get out of my face

Bullshit ringtone rap

Ive been taping to sick meldoys

Way before you where out commiting felonys

Little mother fucker

Click clack

This raise of the wack

Is over now

Please bow out

Before you get hit over the head

With this fucking mouse

0 comments: