BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Tears

Please have mercy on my soul,
Was I selfish when the hearse pulled her body away?
Did I truly only think of myself?
Am I really that blind?
Sure the car pulled her away,
But why do I feel like I'm the one who died?
Do I always take fault?
Did I let love blind me?
I'm so confused on what to do next,
I used to live from text to text,
Now I live from breathe to breathe,
There is a chill in the air and I don't like it,
I feel like this nothing left beside me,
We just split,
And I cried all wildly,
I feel like I might hae lost my body,
Damn I love her,
But this pain came out of no where,
The take her body,
But my heart and soul,
Was with her the love,
So forever I'll bleed,
Right though it,
Sleep at night,
With my heart lost,
Forever

0 comments: