BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Last Waltz


Can you keep a secret?
The one the my eyes tell,
That my heart screams,
Yet my mouth won't let me speak...
Look into my eyes,
The soul peers on forever,
Each day a different story,
As if it gets better.
The truth is....
The smile is a lie,
And so is the persona,
I can't show anymore weakness,
That she hasn't already exploited,
So I'll become different,
Even if just for the moment...
Allow me to apologize,
For any frustrations I cause in advance,
You see the last partner I had,
Really threw off the dance,
Each step was precise,
Yet she push them out of order,
Then she traded down,
For a less than stellar dancer,
I'm sorta like MJ,
A beautiful blazing flame,
He was more of Tito,
Always trying to steal the fame....
Truth is I may be a mess myself,
I tend to second guess myself,
Guess this is to test myself...
Time will heal all wounds,
The pain shall go away,
Steps can be relearned,
And then I'll dance,
Dance another day.

0 comments: