BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mind of Bonaparte

The world is definitely going dark again. Writing about suicide and homicide again. I'm starting as always to miss home, but truthfully if you won't judge me on it (Kristal) I don't want to go back. At least not now, if I'm feeling shitty in the middle of nowhere, I don't want to be shitty at home. I'm really good at this right now, nobody up here is aware of anything. Or maybe they don't care, either way the facade is paints a pretty picture. I get to be the asshole that I can't be at home. I'm free to say whatever out of my mouth, it's liberating. If only someone up here understood. Well there is two people that get me. A girl by the name of Kate, but she only understands me when I'm drunk. That isn't healthy. The other is Ezada, but she has her own issues, like not realizing she is a real person and can do much better than what she is doing. I'll no longer speak on it. I wish Charles didn't quit, but it was right for him.

I'm off to go mentally cut myself. On my paper cut shit again thank "God" for iPods.

~Truly yours, Hopeless Romantic 12435

0 comments: