BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 13, 2012

My Little Pony Love Rant


I love her like,
Gays love GaGa, and brightly colored shirts,
Like Grandma's sweet potato pie,
I just can't get enough.
Like Pinky-Pies, cupcakes when I'm watching My Little Pony,
What I mean is......
When she sprints around,
I get a boney,
Like a unicorn, when it first sees its mate,
I sprout up, and then spew all types of things.
I guess with all this rambling, you want to know what's on my mind,
Let me not beat around the bush any longer,
For you my heart, has made me travel over yonder,
No longer, do I yearn for the approval of another.
Must I Dash through Rainbows,
To show you the point, 
You're crazy sexy cool,
I guess, I love you,
Like Vinyl Scratch's bass cannon,
Crank it to about 11,
Let the Twilight Sparkle, all over the place,
As our love breaks the bottles of,
Applejack Daniels under the frame.
And now that it is out there, please don't
Fluttershy, because a love in this Rarity,
Is so hard to find.

0 comments: