BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Drug of Choice


My life is a train/On a reckless collision course
I drink so much liquor/That my throat is coarse
Pills are like pokemon/I just gotta catch’em all
Even when I’m praying/In a bathroom stall
I get so high/That on occasion/I might die
I do it for days on in
I’m losing friends/They say they don’t see me anymore
I’m always home/And when I’m not
I swear I’ll quit/But I never get enough of it
My hands are shaky/I think I’m going through withdrawal
I haven’t done this much/Since the last time/This fall
I’m at my peak/So why is this valley/So cold
I’m on a roll/Literally I don’t know/When to fold
I had it all/And soon it/Will all be gone
It’s all my fault/At least that is/What I keep telling myself
I’m so lost/My highs/Are all new lows
No matter what/I can’t stop/Doing it/NO!!!
What would you do/If this was all you had
Pack it up/If it makes you feel so bad
But me I love it
Using a new format/Makes me feel so bold/Forget the comma/ It’s just too old
It’s so unhealthy /This crazy obsession
I’m losing sleep/ Slowly slipping into depression
My condition is regressing/You have no idea
I need help/Accepting some is my fear
This isn’t just a lifestyle choice
It’s become my existence/Sorta an addiction
Without it/I just couldn’t survive/I need it
You just wouldn’t understand
This is my passion/This is my calling
I exchange one for another
They are the same
Music & Writing/Writing & Music
My drugs of choice

0 comments: