BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Promises

I made a few promises to a few people. Today seems right to share them. Hope I’m not making a mistake.

To John: I’ll do it your way. Sit, wait, and bid my time. Also I got your back. Totally 100% in that decision you made. 

To Travis: You’ll be fine. It isn’t in your hands anymore.

To Kriss: I’ll never do anything to make you worry again.

To China: Shit you always got a friend in me.

To Dobby: I’ll never fall in love with anyone else. (Broken)

To My Familia: College is a trip but I’m going to get threw it.

To Sacha: We’ll do this however you want.

To you the reader: I’ll never stop doing this. Till the day I die I’m going to keep this blog open.

 

Now lastly to myself:

You’re not going crazy. Talking to yourself is normal.(Not Really) You’re going to be fine. No matter how this ends You got people who promised to be there no matter what. Even though you know they will leave. (Hopefully not everyone. But if everyone goes hopefully not all at once) Or you’ll probably push them away. You’re really good at that. Well just keep your head up. Take the pen before you take anything else man. Stay frosty.

0 comments: