BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Down……

Recovery has been there with me Official  the 21 of June.  It’s the only thing that hasn’t confused me lately. My family hasn’t been able to help. I don’t really have nobody I could talk to without upsetting someone. So I came back to you blog, look at it  like this you’re special. You can’t switch up on me, or tell me to leave. Isn’t it real nice to know you can’t get rid of me blog? What no reply, you trying to get rid? Never mind sarcasm is crazy?

Anyway life is something else. Some things mean more to me than you. And I understand that. But don’t push me away. I actually love, contrary to what people may say. And hanging out with you makes me happy, but I’m happier with you. I’m happy waiting for you. Just don’t have me wait forever ok? Could we not go through this again?

Babe, I love you, could you write this down for me. I LOVE YOU….. Nothing will change that. You have my heart, hopefully you don’t crush it. Last time I was here, I feel off the bike at the top of the mountain, landed in a vat of acid, in shark infested water. In other words it was very very painful.

0 comments: