BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Why?

Lots of people ask me why do I do this. I only have 4 followers. 1 being the guy who showed me the site, another is unknowed to me, and 2 of them are girls that I actually like. So people ask me why all the time and my reply to them is this. Out of the millions of people in the world only 4 of them realize that every voice in this world is important. So on that note here is Why?:

Why do people hate each other?
Why did Palin write that book?
Why can you only find "God" in church?
Why can FOX News lie?
Why did I give all that hate mail a reply?

It is simple,
Each voice is important,
What has to be said or done,
Is decided by that voice,
Some people only can find the truth they seek,
When they listen to others "truths",
But me,
I find my truth in listening,
To myself,
I if wonder the world,
Had as many free thinkers,
Would I even care to to this,
Or better yet,
Why?

0 comments: