BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Heaven Sent Demon

I'm the demon seed from heaven,
I promise you hell,
And only this because,
I've been dragged through it.
Nearly beat to death at the age of 7,
House burned down at the age of 12,
Slit my wrist at the age 15,
Re-attempted that kill myself shit at the age of 16,
And nearly died weeks before my 18th.
Been heart broken so many times,
That I don't want to hear anyone speak on it,
And some how I always end up speaking with you.
So the hell that I promise you,
Will transcend you through the heavens.
Can you handle what this trip might have in store?
Are you ready.......
Our bonds might break,
But with whatever happens,
Time has proven, We shall survive.

To truly understands someone you must first share the bonds of sadness with them.
~Maurice

0 comments: