BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Just.........

I don't know what is going on right now. Should I be worried? Scared? Sad? Whatever it is I know it isn't good. Their has never been a time more than now that I wished you picked up. Hold on........... You just called. It doesn't seem like a happy call. Whats wrong? Could I help? I hope you get better. Your dad is a dick by the way. A huge fucking dick. And I wish the best for your family when you go away for school.

PS I love you.

I wish you could get out tomorrow but you probably can't. I was looking forward to seeing you. It doesn't make since that you got punished for being yourself. That fucking bullshit. I hope your mom takes your side, I like her. Maybe you can move in with your Grandma or you Auntie. Hell you can have my room.

0 comments: