BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Call The Doc

Call The Doc

Doc there's a hole where something was,
There's a hole where something was,
Thoughts become a blur,
To the point where they don't exist,
Do I even have a brain?
If I do,
It hasn't been working for a while,
I do things that don't make sense,
And hurt you in the process,
Maybe.............,
Only time will tell.

I've got troubled parts,
And the self esteem to match,
Oh what a catch,
I might be to easy going,
If I knew everything,
But if I knew everything,
Do you think we would work?
See my heart,
I wear it on my sleeves,
But I wouldn't mind,
Being a footnote in your happiness.
I will never,
Chose my happiness,
Over your own.
Maybe...................,
Only time will tell.

Sometime I want to quit this,
Writing thing,
But how else could,
Say these things,
I wanna be the one,
That isn't afarid,
But we both know,
This will never be,
Well for all my previous,
And all my future,
I'm sorry.

But love is a gift,
It is the most wonderful gift,
When you love someone,
And they love you back,
You could get knocked down with a sigh,
Love is also,
A curse,
It curses you to stupidty,
Love is bliss,
And I'm glad to be cursed,
I'm blissfully stupid.



0 comments: