BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Love A-Z

Ok it starts with you,

Alert am I when her presents is near,
Benevolent is your being,
Center of attention,
Different from all the rest,
Enters a beauty that takes center stage,
Fast is my heart beat,
Girls got game,
Her first name with my last speaks of grace,
I wish I could change pace,
Jumping around vying and dying for your attention,
Killing the time that we spend a part,
Loving every second we spend together,
Missing my queen of the world,
Nothing will ever change my feeling for you,
Outspoken, outgoing, but never out shined,
Poetically inclined to write about you,
Quietly stealing then breaking hearts,
Riding a wave of purple rain,
Stealthily fixing them with a snap,
Time will tell what is to happen with us,
United we stand, divided I fall,
Vexed at the thought of losing our friendship,
What else is the left to say?
You are the one for me,
Zoning in and out of that special place,


See A-Z,
Or even 1 to INFINTY,
Could ever but into words,
What you mean to me,
And even though I try,
I know I will die,
Before I can truly show,
How I love you so.

0 comments: