BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 23, 2012

More Up to Date News

Ezada says I'm in love, I think it's just my high though. But she knows me very well. You know, being a part of my imagination and such. But she thinks I'm in love with another part of my imagination. And if so it only makes sense to cut that part of me off. Correct? It's like a lobotomy, but not really. I'm confuse, and taking in all the things I've been taking in lately isn't helping. I'm fighting a pass love very often and she seem to be giving up on herself. Another friend won't speak to me, but tweet her life away. Chasing these dudes that's chasing other chicks. It's wild, but I'm the immature one. Oh well. I plan on going back to school early. And I got another event coming up. I'm excited. That's it for today

0 comments: